Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Chalky Lemonade

Just a thought...

I've been thinking a lot about the person I'm going to be when I "grow up" and wondering if I'll ever not be single. If I'll ever be more than the girl you've had like two conversations with, or the girl you saw grabbing coffee with friends an occasion or two.

I want to be. It's not my number one priority, but I'd be lovely to have someone in my life.

A someone who, when we're together, I am reminded of an Andrew Bird album. The beautifully strung together melodies and instruments resembling the feeling of what it feels like to be us.

Make any sense? Maybe not, but if you were inside my head you would understand perfectly.

I'm still hoping that the idea of something like that isn't completely impossible.

In other news, I may be heading out to Madison tomorrow (Wisconsin) to document the rallying happening as we speak. It's been like a week and I still haven't gotten out there. It's definitely something that would both be an awesome experience (to document and to fight for union rights) and look amazing in my portfolio! :)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment